TrafficPatterns™ is a durable preformed thermoplastic pavement marking material used primarily for streetscape and traffic calming purposes on public roads and private properties. TrafficPatterns™ provides a cost-effective alternative to the use of brick and stone pavers because the material is surface applied and virtually maintenance free. Available in 125-mil thicknesses, the 2 ft. x 2 ft. sheets of interconnected material are easily lifted and positioned onto an asphalt or concrete surface for application with a propane heat torch or large heater.
Engineered with safety, durability and aesthetics in mind, TrafficPatterns™ is the pavement surface solution designed to:
• Improve traffic safety especially at intersections and multi-use paths
• Enhance visibility for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians
• Promote and/or revitalize community image and pride
• Create attractive walkways in pedestrian and parking areas
• Create low-cost median or island effect without the use of raised curbs