One of the benefits of our coatings versus others (especially membrane types, and epoxy coatings) is that our coatings are breathable. This means that, while they don’t allow bulk water to penetrate into the asphalt substrate, they do permit moisture to escape through vapor transfusion.
- Parking lots
- Traffic circles
- Pedestrian areas
- Flexibility – Unlike most asphalt coatings, StreetBond coatings work with the normal expansion and contraction of asphalt surfaces and will not peel, delaminate or shrink-crack (when installed as per Quest Construction Products’ installation specifications).
- Durability – StreetBond coatings are tough enough to withstand traffic wear, highly resistant to water damage and have superior adhesion characteristics that outperform other decorative asphalt coating products.
- Environmentally Responsible – StreetBond coatings help contribute to a healthy environment. They are nontoxic, fully recyclable and water-based. They have very low volatile organic content (VOC), meeting Southern California Air Quality Management District regulations (SCAQMD), the most stringent environmental air pollution regulations in the U.S.
- Chemical Resistance – StreetBond coatings are resistant to damage and deterioration when exposed to fuel, engine oil and deicing agents.
- Color Stability – StreetBond coatings incorporate UV stable pigments that are fade-resistant when exposed to harsh sunlight.
- Friction – StreetBond coatings have excellent friction properties resulting in safe slip- and skid-resistant colored asphalt surfaces that exceed all government regulated vehicle skid resistance requirements.