DuraTherm is a decorative asphalt surfacing system designed specifically for high-traffic areas.
- School Zones
- Transit stops and stations
- Community enhancements revitalization projects
Brick and its faux cousins (pre-cast pavers and stamped concrete) are expensive and time-consuming to install. Installations cause undue traffic and community disruption. Uneven settling gives Public Works and city attorneys headaches. From a design perspective, these materials constrain creativity.
DuraTherm is a win-win solution for both communities and road maintenance stakeholders alike. It is cost-effective, easy to install, and has a long life cycle. DuraTherm is ADA compliant; offering slip and trip free properties. It caters to the community desire for a unique, decorative identity that enhances and beautifies neighborhood streetscapes.
DuraTherm is an easy way to create dramatic visual improvements to neighborhood streetscapes quickly and inexpensively.
Advantages of DuraTherm
- Highly visible for pedestrian safety
- CA DOT Approved
- ADA Compliant
- Trip Hazard Free
- Minimal Maintenance
- Fast Installation
- Design Flexibility
With DuraTherm You Can:
- create attractive pedestrian crosswalks and intersections
- customize walkways, crosswalks and intersections to complement your overall design
- provide safer walkways with reflective, slip-free pathways.